Thursday, September 13, 2007

Steven Jr. Pics

Hey guys-just thought I would give you some good pictures of our son. We have all been under the weather lately. It started with Steven Jr. and then hit me, then Steven Sr. Some of these are from before that and some are after. Enjoy!


Eating is soooooooo much fun when I get to chew on my spoon!




Bath time is great now that we have bath toys and my mommy bathes me!



Look at how much fun my bouncer is! I can play here for soooo long and enjoy every minute of it! And look, I'm growing my hair back!






Our Kitchen Closet Our living room/Dining Room....or whatever



Our Bathroom-the toilet is behind the door....you actually can't open the door all the way open because it hits the toilet!

Here are some pictures of our apartment since I couldn't get the video to upload on the original post.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures.
Dad

Heather said...

Hey Courtney!
So glad you have a blog now. I haven't seen pix of Steven Jr. since he was a newborn....so CUTE!!
I love all the rolls:)
I'll call you soon.
love you,
Heather

Katrina said...

How cute!!!! Steven is now my new screen saver. It was nice talking to you today. Love you and talk to you soon.

Katrina