Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Little Steven!




So yesterday was our first experience with feeding little Steven "solid" food. First of all what a misnomer...second-who knew that any experience could be so messy! He loved it. He was banging on the tray, grabbing my spoon, and generally getting the rice cereal all over the place. I
had it on me-he had it on him and it took longer to clean up then it actually did to eat. Things are going well-I went on a good 30 block walk this morning with my new friend Sarah so that she could get a new stroller. A city stroller. There are some that work here and some that definitely don't. She took 2 days to realize the needed a new one. We went to a specialty place that helped you find the perfect thing for you. 95% of the strollers in NYC are one brand-who knew they could monopolize the whole city! Luckily I have one too-it may be the only place that I actually fit it.

Steven started his classes yesterday and he is really enjoying them. Today he had a class with the man who used to be the superintendent of the NY Public School System. A man who has the authority to call politicians to the carpet! He is really excited about that one. Overall I'd say we are getting acclimated. I've found a fun park just around the corner and other than napping our son is adjusting as well. We love you all!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

What a great idea! Keep us posted.
Love,
Charlene