Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Little Maggie

We just had to write because we have a new niece! Margaret Byrne Breedlove (Maggie) who was born 8 lb 5 oz yesterday! Steven's oldest brother Kent and his wife Melissa are the proud new parents! No pictures yet-but we will put one up as soon as we get one.


Also a quick note-Steven Edward is sitting up by himself now! I mean-I'm still sitting close by in case he tumps-I can go in for the save....but for the most part he's totally on his own! How fun is that. I have put two pictures of the little guy to prove I'm not lying. Here he is playing with his Tonka Truck! What a boy!



We also walked to a playground in Central Park today and Steven got to swing for his second time! It's kind of tricky to get a good one of those on camera seeing as it's constant motion! I'll work on that.


Here are some pictures of all our friends there today!


Mary, Steven and David in strollers..................Mary playing hide and seek.


Mary, Avery, and David swinging.....Colleen and Mary braving the "big girl" bridge!

A quick video of the kids swinging-this was right before Steven ate so not lots of smiles. I'll get you another!



3 comments:

Georgie Leventhal said...

Hi Courtney! I love your blog. All the places you are seeing takes me back to my childhood and when my parents would drag us through all the places you are seeing. Don't forget to check out the art museums (the Gugenheim (sp?) is fun) and the Museum of History. Try the roasted chestnuts when the vendors hit the streets this fall,

Rob And Son said...

You guys sure fit in here!! Why not stay longer then a year? Come to Brooklyn soon! We want to have you over for a meal before you head back to NC~
Next Sat. our church is going apple picking...do you three want to join us? Will call later~
Meg

Unknown said...

What a great Grandson; sitting up before 6 months and playing with trucks.
Dad