Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Colleen's Birthday


So today is Colleen's birthday and this post is in honor of her! We took a quick trip to Lincoln Center to hit up the Barnes and Noble and just have a morning out in the city. We started by looking at the Lincoln Center Christmas Tree, which in my opinion is a much nicer tree than the Rockefeller tree! I have some very tangible reasons to back my opinion.
1. The Lincoln Center Tree appears to be a Frasier Fur-which is a much nicer tree
2. It actually is the shape of a Christmas tree!
3. It has ornaments
4. It twinkles with white snow flakes.
5. There were no crowds that created a panic attack type reaction for me.
All in all I would say this tree is much nicer. You should check it out if you're ever in NYC over the holidays! Here are some pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a fun outing and a whole blog for me on my bday. I've never been so honored by a blog and probably never will be again.

The Breedloves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nanny said...

Thanks for information and pictures. Steven Edward looks like the little boy in "Christmas Story" in his snow suit.....
can't wait until March to see all of you.
Nanny