Friday, October 12, 2007

Night at the Museum


So-Steven took a long break from his work today and we were able to go on a fun family outing to the Museum of Natural History. It was lots of fun. We ended up walking home and getting pizza along the way. Then we watched A Night At The Museum the movie in order to top it all off. It was one of the most fun evenings I've had since we've been here. It was such a nice time with my husband and I cherished the time he was able to pull away from preparing for class.

Here are some North American Mammals-well...us too.


And some Dinosaurs!



Once we hit the dinosaur exhibit our friends the Alexanders joined us for awhile.



And then here are just some fun pictures of little Steven Edward from this past week. His smile melts my heart.



And then I had my first experience cooking artichokes. The actual cooking was great-I even enjoyed the experience...UNTIL I was eating and saw a green specimen on my plate! And I looked down on my chicken (which by the way I was just about to put in my mouth) and saw another example of such a creature-below is the scene of the crime.

My first, and potentially last artichoke experience, because of my horrible emotional trauma. I mean...I would expect it from corn. But artichoke?!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, YUCK!! That's awful, and from such a yummy veggie, too. Too, too bad.

Looks like the museum was great. Didn't you just love that movie?!

beth

Anonymous said...

aw, court, steven is So cute!!
--jeanette