Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween!

This was the first reaction to the monkey costume! Excited eh?

















Okay-I'm honestly not all that into this holiday...but somehow when you have a child it becomes really exciting to dress them up! I would have probably sworn I'd never do this before I had a baby, but here I am with my son in a monkey costume. So anyway- these were taken before today but I plan to dress up and head down to Time Square to get something so I'm sure I'll have more pictures for you later. We are also having a dorm wide trick or treat Saturday. I'll keep you posted with adorable
children's photos!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Steven had the same look as the boy in the "Christimas story" when he had to try on the bunny suit.

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

ahhhh! I love him!!!

Beth said...

Cutie PA-tutie!!

beth