Thursday, November 29, 2007

Avoiding the Plague




Well, our Thanksgiving holiday was a mixed bag really. We had an incredibly relaxing vacation and were able to spend lots of good time with Steven's family and with our good friends Peter, Carolyn, Madeline, and Owen. On the other hand, half the house was infected by the rotavirus, and the morning of Thanksgiving I was informed that we were canceling the holiday and moving it to Friday! I was not able to spend quite as much time with my family due to the sickness, but luckily I was able to see them twice throughout the holiday (both times I failed to bring my camera :( When we left the house we were 3 of the 4 people who hadn't gotten sick! Unfortunately I was cursed by a different sickness upon returning to NYC and have been in bed for 3 days...go figure. Here are some pictures of our break.

1 comment:

Hunt said...

Most excellent incorporation of newfangled technologie! You yankies always use the coolest stuff. got an eyephone yet?