Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Steven Edward Update




This is an updated crawling video. This one is funny to me because he changes objects of interest mid stream...you'll see. You may not be interested at all-but I figured grandparents and great grandparents always want an update!



It amazes me how quickly children develop! He is currently working on crawling on his knees. He will get up on two knees and rock back and forth-similar to a crouching cat-and then lunge forward. He has already done at least two face plants into his toys and I'm sure that is just the beginning. I'm sure before I know it he will be leaping off things and heading to the hospital.

He also got his second tooth yesterday-he went from no teeth to two in a week! What a crazy fellow we have. God is constantly reminding me of his love and mercy through this little guy. What a blessing children are.

3 comments:

Kathleen Moore said...

he's so cute! one of my friends doesn't like babies (i know, it's weird, we're working on it) and she saw a picture of Steven with some of the pictures on my computer and she was like "oh my goodness! he's so adorable!" i like to think that steven will be the baby to make her change her mind. she said that you just have a shockingly cute looking baby.

talk sometime?

The Cornwalls said...

Wow two teeth and crawling!! I can't believe it!!
I can't wait to see him- and you ;)- next week!!
Love you!

Beth said...

I finally got to see this video. Super cute! I love that lurch, pull, lurch, pull. The attack is great.

Had fun today.

beth