Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Our Most Recent Adventures

I would like to apoligize for my delay in posting. It seems my life has been a bit crazy lately....why you ask? Well who knows....maybe it's the almost one year old I chase around all day!

Last week was Steven's Spring Break and we decided to venture into parts of the city that we hadn't seen. This week was the South Street Seaport. I had been told it was quite a fun place, so we dedicated a day to it. Once we got down to it we realized it was just a touristy mall on a pier with some very old boats docked beside it. We walked around, but didn't spend too much time seeing as it was all stores we see other places. Overall-if you're a huge Barefoot Landing fan-you will probably like this too.





This weekend we had a good friend from Asheville come to visit (Hunt Briggs). We spent most of the weekend just hanging out-but we did manage to hit the green market at Union square, run into some protesters, eat at the Shake Shack, hit up Magnolia Bakery, and spend some other good time in the city! Here are some pictures of the weekend.

2 comments:

The Cornwalls said...

Sounds like fun.
I still miss NYC!
Love you!
Tiff

"you can't stop the beat..."

The Usserys said...

I respect your mention of Barefoot Landing.