Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A True City Baby


So...we went home this weekend to look at houses - we did in fact find one but I will tell you about that in a later blog. But the most comical part of the weekend for me was the fact that my son HATES grass. We sat him down in it and he picked up his hands and raised his feet so that none of him was actually touching the grass. In fact, it was the only time we could really get him to stand by choice....because he didn't want to sit down in it or crawl. He would get the saddest look on his face and start to whimper when placed in it. Looks like we have our work cut out for us!

We had an excellent time and in fact were successful on a house. If all goes well we should own a house in Arden as of May 30th. I will post pictures here later for you to see. But we also had a whirlwind of a time seeing friends and family - and even though it was EXHAUSTING, it was really good time. I enjoyed seeing all my friends and family and it gave us the energy to make it through the last couple weeks of work and chaos here in the city. We can honestly say we can't wait to get back.








3 comments:

Kathleen Moore said...

I don't really understand how a Breedlove Baby could hate grass, but other than that, the pictures are adorable and make me even more anxious to come home!

Anonymous said...

Courtney, I'm coming to NY next week! Did you get my email? I will be calling you, and I hope we can at least get a cup of coffee (or wine) and I want to meet the babe (no, not your husband, although that would be okay). Talk soon, I hope!
Marty

The Rejzer Family said...

My boys and I are SO looking forward to you guys coming home! Don't worry, Michael will teach Steven the art of rolling down a grassy hill in no time.