Friday, April 25, 2008

Sunny Days in the Park


Since the weather has been sunny and warm we've been spending lots of afternoons in the park! We spend most of our time at Riverside Park because it's quieter than Central Park and it's super close to us! Picnics, swinging, playing in the sandbox, crawling, and some eating of nature has been our focus. The grass is softer, so my son likes it now, and the trees are beautiful!










Other than that, not too much going down here in the city. Unless you count my moral failure of becoming a face book member (already been mocked by Daniel Alexander and Dr. Jamieson...deserved) and my new found love for American Idol (also been mocked by my mother....also deserved). I also failed to document the visit of Sir Thomas Breedlove. It seems I forgot my camera (maybe it's because my husband is trying to grow a mullet and I want no reason to remember) and was at a general loss for words - shocking. We did get to see Phantom of the Opera which was excellent and haunting at the same time. The weekend consisted of lots of good brother time... smoking of pipes and farting were quite commonplace in our apartment.
Have a nice weekend.

No comments: