Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's official

My son is mature. Sally told me that the word weaned actually has another original meaning which is mature. My son is officially weaned...which may or may not truly reflect on his maturity. As of now he is still throwing fits when he doesn't get what he wants, but often listens to me when told to do something the first time. So it's looks like we're making progress in some areas. This month....



*He has started using Mama and Dada in such a way that it is obvious he knows their meaning
*Has started trying to mimic some of our sounds
*Is a stellar stander - without the use of hands
*Lost his big left toe nail and is starting to grow a new one
*Has become a swing junkie....he cries if I take him out too soon.
*Dropped his last feeding quite easily for what we expected from his morning fits and shananagans!
*Takes a solid hour to fall asleep at nap times. He plays, yells, crawls, basically anything other than nap! It may be time to drop to one nap....we'll see.

1 comment:

Millie said...

I feel like I really need to see you guys...

I was telling Elijah all about y'all today.

Millie